The rear add-a-leaf spring is designed to fit most compact and mid-size trucks that use a single guide pin for spring locating. The amount of rear lift will vary from 1.5" - 2" depending on the truck. This is a great alternative for upgrading the suspension for towing and hauling.
- Rear Add-A-Leaf Springs x2
- Center Bolts x2
- Digital Installation Guide x1
- Installation time is approximately 1-2 hours
- Nissan Frontier 2005-2018 2WD 4WD
- Suzuki Equator 2009-2012 2WD 4WD
- Free Shipping to Lower 48 states.
- All Order Place Before 12PM Will Be Ship Same Day
- Most Item Will Be Shipped via Usps Priority, 2-3 Day Transit Time.
- Larger Item WIll Be Shipped via Fedex, 3-5 Day Transit Time.
- If you have any question please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We are open Monday-Friday from 9am-6pm pst.
- Most email will be reply within 24 hour, if you do not hear back from us please try to email us again.
- Product purchased directly from ProtuneSuspension, Protunesuspension has a 30 day Return Policy on uninstalled products from the date of purchase. Uninstalled product returns must be in original Protunesuspension packaging when shipping returns back to Protunesuspension. Please email us at email@example.com to get return authorization # for any return. Customers are responsible for shipping back to ProtuneSuspension. Returns without RMA# will be refused.
- Contact ProtuneSuspension directly about any potentially defective parts prior to removing any parts from the vehicle. If it appears that the part is warrantable, you will be given a RMA number and asked to return the part. If the part is found to be warrantable, it will be repaired or replaced and returned to you.
LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
Protune Suspension are warrantied to be free from manufacture and material defect for as long as the original purchaser owns the vehicle. Lifetime Warranty is non-transferable and proof of purchase may be requested upon redemption of warranty privileges. Purchaser will be responsible for all costs of removing the defective part from the vehicle, costs for postage to return the item, and any re-installation costs. Upon receipt of the item, Protune Suspension will be liable for either repair or replacement of the part at their option along with shipping the repaired or replacement item back to the original purchaser. Items replaced will be matched as similarly to the item returned as best as possible. Protune Suspension reserves the right to make changes to the material, design, and specifications of the replacement item without prior notice.
The Lifetime Warranty does not cover cosmetic damages or any product that has been: altered, abused, installed on a different application (other than what it was advertised for), installed incorrectly, or used in any racing/competition applications. Please note, certain returns may include a restocking fee.
If the replacement item is needed before the defective item is shipped back, the purchaser must leave a deposit for the full purchase price which will be refunded once the defective item is returned and deemed warrantable.
To make a claim under this Protune Suspension Warranty, purchaser must contact us by phone during normal business hours or email us any time. Please note that we respond to any and all messages within 1 full business day.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I did the 2” front lift kit and added the rear Add A Leaf 1.5”-2” kit. I chose this leaf kit because I was replacing the rear leaf springs anyway (3+1 leafs). My old springs seemed to sag a lot and were way too soft going down the road. The new leafs are great, but these Add A leafs give the rear leafs enough heft to make the back end feel a lot sturdier than stock without giving up city ride quality. This is a great kit. It’s easy to install, quite affordable, and so far adds the support that my '07 Xterra needed in the back! Given all of the choices out there, for the price, this product can’t be beat! I would definitely buy again!