The upper control arms (UCA’s) are stronger than the stock arms and are 100% bolt-on. 4130 chromoly tubular upper control arms are includes 1" I.D. uniballs that feature a heat treated stainless steel ball & heat treated stainless steel race for maximum corrosion resistance and component longevity. The UCA’s are a direct fit and will work on trucks that are have leveling kits, or lift kits. It is a must have to add strenth and performance to your truck while on or off road. Weak OEM ball joints present problems by limiting suspension travel potential, especially when using 2” or more lift on your truck. The UCA is allowing for smooth and clean wheel travel without worrying about factory ball joint bind; also correct alignment geometry on lifted applications.
- Heavy Duty Upper Control Arms x2
- Hardware Kit x1
- Digital Installation Guide x1
- Installation time is approximately 1-2 hours
- Toyota Tacoma 1996-2020 6-Lug 2WD 4WD
- Please read Instructions thoroughly and completely before beginning installation. Installation by a certified mechanic is recommended. Protune Suspension is NOT responsible for any damage or failure resulting from improper installation.
- 2005-2020 Download Installation PDF
- 1996-2004 Download Installation PDF
- Free shipping to Lower 48 states.
- All order place Before 12PM will be ship same day.
- Most item will be Shipped via USPS Priority, 2-3 Day Transit Time.
- Larger item will be shipped via Fedex, 3-5 day transit time.
- If you have any question please feel free to email us at [email protected]
- We are open Monday-Friday from 9am-6pm pst.
- Most email will be reply within 24 hour, if you do not hear back from us please try to email us again.
- Product purchased directly from ProtuneSuspension, Protunesuspension has a 30 day Return Policy on uninstalled products from the date of purchase. Uninstalled product returns must be in original Protunesuspension packaging when shipping returns back to Protunesuspension. Please email us at [email protected] to get return authorization # for any return. Customers are responsible for shipping back to ProtuneSuspension. Returns without RMA# will be refused.
- Contact ProtuneSuspension directly about any potentially defective parts prior to removing any parts from the vehicle. If it appears that the part is warrantable, you will be given a RMA number and asked to return the part. If the part is found to be warrantable, it will be repaired or replaced and returned to you.