This kit includes a set of 1/4" plate steel spring shackles, engineered to preserve factory ride quality and reduce driveline vibrations. These heavy duty shackles provide lift height easily and effectively, while their beefy design and powdercoat finish are durable enough to hold up to the elements.
- Rear Spring Shackles x2
- Digital Installation Guide x1
- Installation time is approximately 1-2 hours
- GMC K1500 88-98 4WD
- GMC K2500 88-99 6-Lug 4WD
- GMC Yukon 92-99 4WD
- GMC K1500 Suburban 92-99 4WD
- GMC K2500 Suburban 92-99 6-Lug 4WD
- Chevy K1500 88-98 4WD
- Chevy K2500 88-99 6-Lug 4WD
- Chevy Tahoe 95-99 4WD
- Chevy K1500 Suburban 92-99 4WD
- Chevy K2500 Suburban 92-99 6-Lug 4WD
- Free shipping to Lower 48 states.
- All order place Before 12PM will be ship same day.
- Most item will be Shipped via USPS Priority, 2-3 Day Transit Time.
- Larger item will be shipped via Fedex, 3-5 day transit time.
- If you have any question please feel free to email us at email@example.com
- We are open Monday-Friday from 9am-6pm pst.
- Most email will be reply within 24 hour, if you do not hear back from us please try to email us again.
- Product purchased directly from ProtuneSuspension, Protunesuspension has a 30 day Return Policy on uninstalled products from the date of purchase. Uninstalled product returns must be in original Protunesuspension packaging when shipping returns back to Protunesuspension. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to get return authorization # for any return. Customers are responsible for shipping back to ProtuneSuspension. Returns without RMA# will be refused.
- Contact ProtuneSuspension directly about any potentially defective parts prior to removing any parts from the vehicle. If it appears that the part is warrantable, you will be given a RMA number and asked to return the part. If the part is found to be warrantable, it will be repaired or replaced and returned to you.