Steering Box Stabilizer bar is the perfect solution for steering stability. Many Ram owners may have discovered their truck has "steering wander" when driving. This is caused by a design issue with the truck itself. Often the factory-inherent problem is amplified when a lift or leveling kit is installed. Whether lifted or stock, your Dodge Ram will greatly benefit from our new steering box stabilizer bar. This new specially designed bar bolts between the front frame rails and attaches to provide support to the steering box, which results in a much better driving truck. This steering bar stabilizer bar will help eliminate the steering deficiencies in your truck by reinforcing the frame and steering box.
- Steering Box Stabilizer Bar x1
- Hardware Accessories x1
- Digital Installation Guide x1
- Installation time is approximately 1-2 hours
- Ram 2500 3500 4WD
- Free shipping to Lower 48 states.
- All order place Before 12PM will be ship same day.
- Most item will be Shipped via USPS Priority, 2-3 Day Transit Time.
- Larger item will be shipped via Fedex, 3-5 day transit time.
- If you have any question please feel free to email us at [email protected]
- We are open Monday-Friday from 9am-6pm pst.
- Most email will be reply within 24 hour, if you do not hear back from us please try to email us again.
- Product purchased directly from ProtuneSuspension, Protunesuspension has a 30 day Return Policy on uninstalled products from the date of purchase. Uninstalled product returns must be in original Protunesuspension packaging when shipping returns back to Protunesuspension. Please email us at [email protected] to get return authorization # for any return. Customers are responsible for shipping back to ProtuneSuspension. Returns without RMA# will be refused.
- Contact ProtuneSuspension directly about any potentially defective parts prior to removing any parts from the vehicle. If it appears that the part is warrantable, you will be given a RMA number and asked to return the part. If the part is found to be warrantable, it will be repaired or replaced and returned to you.