The control arms are stronger than the stock arms and are 100% bolt-on. The control arm are a direct fit and will work on trucks with stock height, or with lift kit for up to 6" lift. Adjustable control arms allow you to easily re-center your axle, adjust your pinion and caster angles, and allow your axle to move freely on and off the road free of unnecessary binding. New control arms with solid bushings can also help with problems like death wobble.
- Heavy Duty Front Upper Control Arms x2
- Heavy Duty Front Lower Control Arms x2
- Heavy Duty Rear Upper Control Arms x2
- Heavy Duty Rear Lower Control Arms x2
- Digital Installation Guide x1
- Installation time is approximately 1-2 hours
- Jeep Gladiator JT 2019-2023
- Free shipping to Lower 48 states.
- All order place Before 12PM will be ship same day.
- Most item will be Shipped via USPS Priority, 2-3 Day Transit Time.
- Larger item will be shipped via Fedex, 3-5 day transit time.
- If you have any question please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We are open Monday-Friday from 9am-6pm pst.
- Most email will be reply within 24 hour, if you do not hear back from us please try to email us again.
- Product purchased directly from ProtuneSuspension, Protunesuspension has a 30 day Return Policy on uninstalled products from the date of purchase. Uninstalled product returns must be in original Protunesuspension packaging when shipping returns back to Protunesuspension. Please email us at email@example.com to get return authorization # for any return. Customers are responsible for shipping back to ProtuneSuspension. Returns without RMA# will be refused.
- Contact ProtuneSuspension directly about any potentially defective parts prior to removing any parts from the vehicle. If it appears that the part is warrantable, you will be given a RMA number and asked to return the part. If the part is found to be warrantable, it will be repaired or replaced and returned to you.