This set of leveling lift kit immediately offers increased ground clearance without the hassle of a long and drawn out installation process. The vehicle can retain the use of the stock shocks. Rear lift kit will put a slight rake back in your vehicle for hauling or towing or lifting. They works together to keep the factory suspension and alignment geometry. This kit provides the owner with the opportunity to upgrade to larger wheel and tire while retaining the great stock ride and handling characteristics. Featuring 100% bolt-on installation and a unique design that allows fitment without problems. The kit will not affect your factory OEM ride quality or comfort level.
- Front Lift Spacers x2
- Rear Lift Spacers x2
- Sway Bar Brackets x2
- Digital Installation Guide x1
- Installation time is approximately 1-2 hours
- Subaru Ascent 2019+
- Please read Instructions thoroughly and completely before beginning installation. Installation by a certified mechanic is recommended. Protune Suspension is NOT responsible for any damage or failure resulting from improper installation.
- Download Installation PDF
- Free shipping to Lower 48 states.
- All order place Before 12PM will be ship same day.
- Most item will be Shipped via USPS Priority, 2-3 Day Transit Time.
- Larger item will be shipped via Fedex, 3-5 day transit time.
- If you have any question please feel free to email us at email@example.com
- We are open Monday-Friday from 9am-6pm pst.
- Most email will be reply within 24 hour, if you do not hear back from us please try to email us again.
- Product purchased directly from ProtuneSuspension, Protunesuspension has a 30 day Return Policy on uninstalled products from the date of purchase. Uninstalled product returns must be in original Protunesuspension packaging when shipping returns back to Protunesuspension. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to get return authorization # for any return. Customers are responsible for shipping back to ProtuneSuspension. Returns without RMA# will be refused.
- Contact ProtuneSuspension directly about any potentially defective parts prior to removing any parts from the vehicle. If it appears that the part is warrantable, you will be given a RMA number and asked to return the part. If the part is found to be warrantable, it will be repaired or replaced and returned to you.