Extended sway bar end links are designed to correct the angle of the sway bar once your vehicle has been lifted. They are manufactured from high-quality materials and use durable polyurethane bushings for maximum performance and durability. This gain 30% more axle articulation by disconnecting your front swaybar, dramatically improve off-road performance to your jeep with 0"-6" Lift. Stainless tapered mounting posts and self-align bushings allow you to connect or disconnect on unlevel surfaces. Variable length design adapts to your vehicle and future modifications
- Quick Disconnect Sway Bar x2
- All Necessary Hardware Kit x1
- Digital Installation Guide x1
- Installation time is approximately 1-2 hours
- Jeep Wrangler JL 2018-2023
- Free shipping to Lower 48 states.
- All order place Before 12PM will be ship same day.
- Most item will be Shipped via USPS Priority, 2-3 Day Transit Time.
- Larger item will be shipped via Fedex, 3-5 day transit time.
- If you have any question please feel free to email us at email@example.com
- We are open Monday-Friday from 9am-6pm pst.
- Most email will be reply within 24 hour, if you do not hear back from us please try to email us again.
- Product purchased directly from ProtuneSuspension, Protunesuspension has a 30 day Return Policy on uninstalled products from the date of purchase. Uninstalled product returns must be in original Protunesuspension packaging when shipping returns back to Protunesuspension. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to get return authorization # for any return. Customers are responsible for shipping back to ProtuneSuspension. Returns without RMA# will be refused.
- Contact ProtuneSuspension directly about any potentially defective parts prior to removing any parts from the vehicle. If it appears that the part is warrantable, you will be given a RMA number and asked to return the part. If the part is found to be warrantable, it will be repaired or replaced and returned to you.