- This set of leveling lift kit immediately offers increased ground clearance without the hassle of a long and drawn out installation process.
- The vehicle can retain the use of the stock shocks.
- Rear lift kit will put a slight rake back in your vehicle for hauling or towing or lifting.
- Featuring 100% bolt-on installation and a unique design that allows fitment without problems.
- The kit will not affect your factory OEM ride quality or comfort level.
- Installation time is approximately 1-2 hours
- Digital Installation Instruction PDF
The upper control arms (UCA’s) are stronger than the stock arms and are 100% bolt-on. 4130 chromoly tubular upper control arms are includes 1"" I.D. uniballs that feature a heat treated stainless steel ball & heat treated stainless steel race for maximum corrosion resistance and component longevity. The UCA’s are a direct fit and will work on trucks that are have leveling kits, or lift kits. It is a must have to add strenth and performance to your truck while on or off road. Weak OEM ball joints present problems by limiting suspension travel potential, especially when using 2” or more lift on your truck. The UCA is allowing for smooth and clean wheel travel without worrying about factory ball joint bind; also correct alignment geometry on lifted applications.
Package Content For Front Lift Kit
- Front Lift Spacers Left & Right
- Necessary Hardware
Package Content For Rear Lift Kit
- Rear Lift Blocks Left & Right
- 4 Extended U-Bolts
Package Content For Upper Control Arm
- Heavy Duty Upper Control Arm Front Left & Right
- Necessary Hardware
- 35" Maximum tire diameter
- 35x11.50 for no rub on a 9" wide wheel with +12 offset
- 18" - 285/75R18
- 20" - 295/65R20
- 22" - 285/55R22
- Free shipping to Lower 48 states.
- All order place Before 12PM will be ship same day.
- Most item will be Shipped via USPS Priority, 2-3 Day Transit Time.
- Larger item will be shipped via Fedex, 3-5 day transit time.
- If you have any question please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We are open Monday-Friday from 9am-6pm pst.
- Most email will be reply within 24 hour, if you do not hear back from us please try to email us again.
- Product purchased directly from ProtuneSuspension, Protunesuspension has a 30 day Return Policy on uninstalled products from the date of purchase. Uninstalled product returns must be in original Protunesuspension packaging when shipping returns back to Protunesuspension. Please email us at email@example.com to get return authorization # for any return. Customers are responsible for shipping back to ProtuneSuspension. Returns without RMA# will be refused.
- Contact ProtuneSuspension directly about any potentially defective parts prior to removing any parts from the vehicle. If it appears that the part is warrantable, you will be given a RMA number and asked to return the part. If the part is found to be warrantable, it will be repaired or replaced and returned to you.