These heavy duty control arm drop brackets help reset Jeep control arm angles to a more natural and comfortable geometry. By reducing the operating angle of the control arms, the force applied to the arm when hitting a bump is now directed up into the springs instead of being absorbed into the frame. These drop brackets allow a Jeep with 3.5" to 6" of lift to operate more like stock, with a more appropriate geometry to increase force on the front wheels. More force means more traction in straight line braking and reduced weight shifting and inertia when braking during a curve.
- Control Arm Correction Drop Bracket x2
- Hardware Kit x1
- Digital Installation Guide x1
- Installation time is approximately 1-2 hours
- Jeep Wrangler 2018-2023 JL
- Free shipping to Lower 48 states.
- All order place Before 12PM will be ship same day.
- Most item will be Shipped via USPS Priority, 2-3 Day Transit Time.
- Larger item will be shipped via Fedex, 3-5 day transit time.
- If you have any question please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We are open Monday-Friday from 9am-6pm pst.
- Most email will be reply within 24 hour, if you do not hear back from us please try to email us again.
- Product purchased directly from ProtuneSuspension, Protunesuspension has a 30 day Return Policy on uninstalled products from the date of purchase. Uninstalled product returns must be in original Protunesuspension packaging when shipping returns back to Protunesuspension. Please email us at email@example.com to get return authorization # for any return. Customers are responsible for shipping back to ProtuneSuspension. Returns without RMA# will be refused.
- Contact ProtuneSuspension directly about any potentially defective parts prior to removing any parts from the vehicle. If it appears that the part is warrantable, you will be given a RMA number and asked to return the part. If the part is found to be warrantable, it will be repaired or replaced and returned to you.