New Design! Tough solid aluminum 6061-T6 shock extensions install in the factory upper rear shock mount to greatly decrease the chance of over-extending the factory shocks. These shock extensions are designed to be use with factory shocks on the vehicle with 2-4" rear lift.
- Rear Shock Extenders x2
- Rear Brake Line Relocations x2
- Digital Installation Guide x1
- Installation time is approximately 1-2 hours
- Toyota Tundra 2007-2021 2WD 4WD
- Please read Instructions thoroughly and completely before beginning installation. Installation by a certified mechanic is recommended. Protune Suspension is NOT responsible for any damage or failure resulting from improper installation.
- Download Installation PDF
- Free shipping to Lower 48 states.
- All order place Before 12PM will be ship same day.
- Most item will be Shipped via USPS Priority, 2-3 Day Transit Time.
- Larger item will be shipped via Fedex, 3-5 day transit time.
- If you have any question please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We are open Monday-Friday from 9am-6pm pst.
- Most email will be reply within 24 hour, if you do not hear back from us please try to email us again.
- Product purchased directly from ProtuneSuspension, Protunesuspension has a 30 day Return Policy on uninstalled products from the date of purchase. Uninstalled product returns must be in original Protunesuspension packaging when shipping returns back to Protunesuspension. Please email us at email@example.com to get return authorization # for any return. Customers are responsible for shipping back to ProtuneSuspension. Returns without RMA# will be refused.
- Contact ProtuneSuspension directly about any potentially defective parts prior to removing any parts from the vehicle. If it appears that the part is warrantable, you will be given a RMA number and asked to return the part. If the part is found to be warrantable, it will be repaired or replaced and returned to you.